|Name:||Hypochlorous Acid Disinfectant(Solid Wood Furniture)||Shape:||Liquid|
|Active Ingredient:||Hypochlorous Acid||Volume:||100ML|
|Usage:||Hospital, Office, Bus, Family Use, Home Use, Personal Use, Traval Use And So On.||Customized:||Yes|
|Shelf Life:||1 Year||Fragrance:||None|
Hypochlorous solid furniture disinfectant,
REACH hocl hypochlorous acid,
100ML hocl hypochlorous acid
Hypochlorous solid wood furniture disinfectant|Portable spray
|Name||Hypochlorous acid disinfectant(Solid wood furniture)|
|Place of Origin||China|
|component||Hypochlorous acid 0.015%,Other ingredients 99.985%,Total 100.000%|
|OEM||MOQ 10000 pcs|
|Delivery Methods||DHL/FEDEX/TNT, by sea, by courier, by air. decided by clients|
|Delivery Time||7 working days after payment|
|Supply Ability||100000 Pieces Per Day|
|Instructions for use||Solid wood furniture spray disinfection, surface spray disinfection, can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, suppurative coccus, pathogenic yeast, common bacteria of hospital infections|
|Features||It can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic yeasts, and common bacteria in hospital infections.|
Introduction to hypochlorous acid
Humans discovered that hypochlorous acid is an antibacterial factor naturally produced by our neutrophils (white blood cells) to resist microbial infections and inflammations, which makes hypochlorous acid a disinfectant with a high safety factor. In detail, hypochlorous acid is naturally present in activated human neutrophils and other tissue phagocytes. This is because myeloperoxidase (MPO) acts on peroxidase and cytoplasm through oxidative thrust, which is caused by the activation of phagocytes. Hypochlorous acid only acts on organic matter such as bacteria and viruses. After entering human or animal cells, it will be decomposed by taurine on the cell surface, and will not affect cell enzymes, so it is harmless to humans and animals.
The function of the Hypochlorous acid(HOCI)
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is a very good and quite strong agent which has many different uses. Here we are going to explain some of the major uses of the Hypochlorous Acid. One of the main function of the HOCL is disinfectant.
Some amazing usage of HOCL:
How does hypochlorous acid kill bacteria?
"The hypochlorous acid is capable of breach the walls available in the cell of pathogens," Ostrowski said. Once within the bacterium, the hypochlorous acid wreaks havoc via way of means of chemically interacting with proteins, inflicting them to lose their complex, origamilike structures. The proteins' capability finishes, and the cells begins o to die.
Instructions for use
1. Spraying method
Spray evenly on the skin or surface of objects about 30cm away, or spray directly on the indoor environment for disinfection and deodorization.
2. Wipe method
Take an appropriate amount of this product, moisten it with a clean cloth, and wipe the surface of the object to be disinfected directly, and then let it dry naturally.
1. Do not use tap water or mineral water to dilute, otherwise the bacteria or magazines in the water will cause the loss of disinfection ingredients, so it is better not to dilute.
2. The disinfectant component of this product is slightly acidic hypochlorous acid. The chemical properties of the product are easy to decompose. The shelf life is 12 months. Please use it within 3 months after opening. Store in a cool and dry place. Please avoid direct sunlight and high temperature environments.
3. This product is different from general disinfection products, except for purified water, please do not mix it with other disinfection products.
4. This product is a disinfecting product and has no cleaning effect. Usually does not cause drifting or discoloration, but paper dyes may ooze out when contacted.
The product has high sterilization efficiency, safe and stable performance, and is certified by the testing agency
· Certification for Safe Transport of Chemical Goods
· Certificate of content of lead, arsenic and mercury
· Certificate of PH value and certificate of available chlorine content
· Virus inactivation experiment
· Experimental certification of acute oral toxicity
· Irritation test for broken skin
· Tests that cause mutations in some cells
· The bacterial kill rate is 99.999%
· Microbial pollution index of products
· Sterility test of products
· Field test for skin disinfection
· Field test of hand disinfection
· Multiple skin stimulation experiments
· Eye stimulation experiment
· Corrosion test on metal
Main ingredients: slightly acidic hypochlorous acid electrolyzed
No alcohol, no preservative, no fluorescent agent, no fragrance
sensitive skin can be used at ease
Mildly weak acid, safe and skin-friendly formula
Fast sterilization and disinfection within 30 seconds