|Name:||Hypochlorous Acid Disinfectant(carpet)||Shape:||Liquid|
|Active Ingredient:||Hypochlorous Acid||Volume:||500ml|
|Usage:||Hospital, Office, Bus, Family Use, Home Use, Personal Use, Traval Use And So On.||Customized:||Yes|
|Shelf Life:||1 Year||Fragrance:||None|
No Corrosion Hypochlorous Acid,
30s HCLO Disinfectant,
HCLO Carpet Disinfectant
Hypochlorous acid carpet disinfectant|No corrosion|Sterilizing in 30s
|Name||Hypochlorous acid disinfectant(carpet)|
|Place of Origin||China|
|component||Hypochlorous acid 0.015%,Other ingredients 99.985%,Total 100.000%|
|OEM||MOQ 10000 pcs|
|Delivery Methods||DHL/FEDEX/TNT, by sea, by courier, by air. decided by clients|
|Delivery Time||7 working days after payment|
|Supply Ability||100000 Pieces Per Day|
|Instructions for use||Carpet spray disinfection, fabric spray disinfection, surface spray disinfection, can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, suppurative coccus, pathogenic yeast, common bacteria of hospital infections|
|Features||It can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic yeasts, and common bacteria in hospital infections.|
|What is the IUPAC Name of HOCL?||Hypochlorous acid, chloric(I) acid|
|What is the Other Names of HOCL?||Hydrogen hypochlorite, electrolyzed water, electrolyzed oxidizing water, elector-activated water|
|What is the Molar Mass of HOCL?||52.46 g/mol|
|What is the Molecular Formula of HOCL ?||HOCl|
|What is the Appearance of HOCL?||The concentrated solution is yellow and the dilute solution is colorless|
|What is the Solubility in water of HOCL?||Soluble|
|What is the Acidity of HOCL?||
Introduction to hypochlorous acid
Humans discovered that hypochlorous acid is an antibacterial factor naturally produced by our neutrophils (white blood cells) to resist microbial infections and inflammations, which makes hypochlorous acid a disinfectant with a high safety factor. In detail, hypochlorous acid is naturally present in activated human neutrophils and other tissue phagocytes. This is because myeloperoxidase (MPO) acts on peroxidase and cytoplasm through oxidative thrust, which is caused by the activation of phagocytes. Hypochlorous acid only acts on organic matter such as bacteria and viruses. After entering human or animal cells, it will be decomposed by taurine on the cell surface, and will not affect cell enzymes, so it is harmless to humans and animals.
APPLICATION: It can be applied to surface disinfection of hard objects, surface disinfection of fabrics and other porous objects,hands disinfection.
USAGE: This product can be used directly without dilution.
1. Spray, wipe and disinfect the surface of sprayed
objects: elevator buttons, door handles, office desks and chairs, telephones, mobile phones and other items, with an action time of 10 minutes.
2. Spray or soak fabric disinfection masks, towels and other fabrics for 10 minutes.
3. Spray and wipe hands for disinfection.
MAIN INGREDIENT:Hypochlorous acid
(135mg/L ~ 165mg/L),water.
1. Keep in dry and cool, avoid direct sunlight and high temperature environment.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and/or redness develop.
* Effective at eliminating 99.999% of many common harmful bacteria,while also killing viruses.
Manufacturer:Jiacheng Tech (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.
Address:Building 2, No.2222, Gangnan Road,
Kangshan Street,Huzhou economic and
technological development Zone, Huzhou City,
AVOID EYE CONTACT. IN CASE OF CONTACT,-
FLUSH WITH WATER
The product has high sterilization efficiency, safe and stable performance, and is certified by the testing agency
· Certification for Safe Transport of Chemical Goods
· Certificate of content of lead, arsenic and mercury
· Certificate of PH value and certificate of available chlorine content
· Virus inactivation experiment
· Experimental certification of acute oral toxicity
· Irritation test for broken skin
· Tests that cause mutations in some cells
· The bacterial kill rate is 99.999%
· Microbial pollution index of products
· Sterility test of products
· Field test for skin disinfection
· Field test of hand disinfection
· Multiple skin stimulation experiments
· Eye stimulation experiment
· Corrosion test on metal