|Active Ingredient:||Hypochlorous Acid||Volume:||100ml|
|Usage:||Hospital, Office, Bus, Family Use, Home Use, Personal Use, Traval Use And So On.||Customized:||Yes|
|Shelf Life:||1 Year||Fragrance:||None|
Hypochlorous acid disinfectant,
compact Hypochlorous acid disinfectant,
hclo disinfectant spray
Hypochlorous acid disinfectant for refrigerator | compact and portable spray
|Place of Origin||China|
|component||Hypochlorous acid 0.015%,Other ingredients 99.985%,Total 100.000%|
|OEM||MOQ 10000 pcs|
|Delivery Methods||DHL/FEDEX/TNT, by sea, by courier, by air. decided by clients|
|Delivery Time||7 working days after payment|
|Supply Ability||100000 Pieces Per Day|
|Instructions for use||Refrigerator spray disinfection, fruit and vegetable spray disinfection, fresh food spray disinfection, surface spray disinfection|
|Features||It can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic yeasts, and common bacteria in hospital infections.|
APPLICATION: It can be applied to surface disinfection of hard objects, surface disinfection of fabrics and other porous objects,hands disinfection.
USAGE: This product can be used directly without dilution.
1. Spray, wipe and disinfect the surface of sprayed
objects: elevator buttons, door handles, office desks and chairs, telephones, mobile phones and other items, with an action time of 10 minutes.
2. Spray or soak fabric disinfection masks, towels and other fabrics for 10 minutes.
3. Spray and wipe hands for disinfection.
MAIN INGREDIENT:Hypochlorous acid
(135mg/L ~ 165mg/L),water.
1. Keep in dry and cool, avoid direct sunlight and high temperature environment.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and/or redness develop.
* Effective at eliminating 99.999% of many common harmful bacteria,while also killing viruses.
Manufacturer:Jiacheng Tech (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd.
Address:Building 2, No.2222, Gangnan Road,
Kangshan Street,Huzhou economic and
technological development Zone, Huzhou City,
AVOID EYE CONTACT. IN CASE OF CONTACT,-
FLUSH WITH WATER
What is Hypochlorous Acid (HCLO)?
Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) is the simplest disinfectant with inside the chlorine own circle of relatives to be had in dilute solution. It is recommended that HOCL is eighty to one hundred twenty instances extra efficacious than sodium hypochlorite.
|Kills other bacteria||Yes, it does||No, it does not||No, it does not||No, it does not|
|Broad spectrum||Yes, it does||No, it does not||No, it does not||No, it does not|
|Disinfection rate from bacteria||Yes, it does||Yes, it does||Yes, it does||Yes, it does|
|No residue||Yes, it does||No, it does not||No, it does not||No, it does not|
|Could be used for air disinfection||Yes, it does||No, it does not||No, it does not||No, it does not|
|Non-irritation to skin||Yes, it does||No, it does not||No, it does not||No, it does not|
|Non-irritation to eyes and mouth||Yes, it does||No, it does not||No, it does not||No, it does not|
|Non Flammable||Yes, it does||No, it does not||Yes, it does||Yes, it does|
|Help to finish smell||Yes, it does||No, it does not||No, it does not||No, it does not|
Quaternary Ammonium (Quats) VS Hypochlorous Acid
HOCL has always considered better than many other chemicals of its type. For example, Quats while purifying food contact surfaces since Quats are not a better option in terms of safety on food. Prior to cleaning with chemical like Quats, all food must be eliminated from the region before cleaning can happen. This isn't needed when you use HOCL. Hypochlorous Acid can be used almost all of the day for the food and it won't decay the food.
Ozone VS Hypochlorous Acid
Hypochlorous acid has always considered better than many other chemicals of its type. For example Ozone, Ozone is a gas and it is unstable in mixtures due to that reason it can't be used to sterilize contact surfaces. Ozone is anyway used for food sterilization anyway it should again and again be recovered as it is constantly evaporates into the air.
Being that ozone is a bad option for the lungs and respiratory system, ozone is restricted in the focuses that can be used. Due to that cause it is a restriction that can be used for the microbial microorganisms(microbial pathogens). Hypochlorous acid does cause any kind of irritation and is likewise stable in mixture. Therefore, HOCL can be used at high fixations (60 ppm) for food disinfection the need of a post-wash.
1. Do not use tap water or mineral water to dilute, otherwise the bacteria or magazines in the water will cause the loss of disinfection ingredients, so it is better not to dilute.
2. The disinfectant component of this product is slightly acidic hypochlorous acid. The chemical properties of the product are easy to decompose. The shelf life is 12 months. Please use it within 3 months after opening. Store in a cool and dry place. Please avoid direct sunlight and high temperature environments.
3. This product is different from general disinfection products, except for purified water, please do not mix it with other disinfection products.
4. This product is a disinfecting product and has no cleaning effect. Usually does not cause drifting or discoloration, but paper dyes may ooze out when contacted.